Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
Chronic Disease Management
The following clinics are by appointment only:
- Coronary heart disease
- Blood pressure checks - by referral and appointment.
- Blood tests - a number of clinics are run throughout the week including an early morning one for patients requiring a fasting blood test. By referral and appointment.
- Cervical smears - appointment only.
- Contraceptive services - advice available from all doctors and nurses. For emergency contraception out-of-hours call Brook Advisory Services on 0121 643 4833.
- Child health surveillance - well baby clinics are held at the surgery by the health visitors where you and your baby will be seen in order of arrival.
- Childhood immunisations - regular clinics held at the surgery where patients are seen in order of arrival.
- Cryotherapy - for the treatment of warts, verrucas and other skin tags.
- Dietary advice
- Maternity services - antenatal clinics are run by the community midwives at the surgery. Attendance is via referral and appointment.
- Minor surgery - including joint injections and various minor procedures under local anaesthetic.
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including travel.